Thursday, December 4, 2008

Test Day =)











Today I got to test my clubs! Thankfully they lived up to their expectations and even excelled beyond them. I was amazed at how much better they performed than my old clubs. There is one thing that I am especially glad that I chose to do. In creating my clubs, I opted to go an extra step and insert Sensicore into my shafts during assembly. For the cold winter months, this can be a life saver. Sensicore is a shock dampening material that is inserted, by the club maker, directly into the shaft at a depth of 7 inches. On days when the wind is whipping and there is an overcast (especially during the months of December and January), this extra step can make every hit feel as smooth as a hot knife through butter :)




THESE CLUBS ARE AMAZING!!!

No comments: